General Dentistry Services
- Complete exam to include
oral cancer screening
- Digital X-rays
- Teeth cleaning
- Fillings (Tooth colored and Amalgam)
- Crown and Bridges
- Implant Restorations
- Custom made Sports and Mouth Guards
- Cosmetic-teeth whitening,
veneers, and bonding
Other Procedures Offered
(pending Dr. Exam)
- Oral Surgery – Extractions
- Endodontics – Root Canals
- Periodontal Scaling and Root Planing
- Prosthodontics – Partials and Dentures
- Periodontics – Deep cleaning
to help treat gum disease
- Pediatric Dentistry (children ages 3 and up)
- $310 Professional whitening special Upper and lower custom made whitening trays w/ professional strength whitening gel (A $500 value. Doctor exam needed prior to treatment.)
- $100 Custom made Athletic mouthguard If your child plays sports for one of our schools in Brevard County, Dr. Stevens will make your child a custom fitted athletic mouthguard with their school colors! Each player just needs to bring in their team jersey to show Dr. Stevens. Doctor exam is required prior to fabrication. Special cost (A $300 value)
Digital radiography is a form of x-ray imaging where digital x-ray sensors replace traditional photographic film. Images are produced and enhanced quickly, while exposing the patient to less rediation.
To treat cavities, the decayed portion of the tooth is removed and replaced with a filling. We offer composite fillings that blend with the natural color of your teeth to keep them looking beautiful. Certain circumstances may require a silver (amalgam) filling, but these are typically with molars in the back of your mouth.
Crown and Bridges
A crown is a type of dental restoration that caps a tooth that has been damaged by fractures, trauma, or severe decay. They can also strengthen teeth with large filling. A bridge is a type of dental restoration that replaces a missing tooth/teeth by permanently joining adjacent teeth or implants.
Dental implants are a very popular solution for missing teeth and have a few advantages over bridges. Although Dr. Stevens does not place implants at her office, she can restore implants by fabricating a custom made crown to fit the implant.
Dental sealants consist of applying a plastic resin to the chewing surface of teeth vulnerable to decay. They protect the enamel from bacteria, plaque, and acid.
Custom-made Sports and Mouth Guards
Mouth guards are devices that fit over the teeth to prevent injury directly to the teeth, mouth, or lips. They are frequently used by athletes, but can also be used to prevent tooth grinding or treat temporomandibular disorders.
A root canal is a treatment to save a tooth that is affected by severe decay or trauma. During the procedure, the nerve and pulp of the tooth are removed and the interior of the tooth is cleaned and sealed. Dr. Stevens performs limited root canals at her office, but works closely with local endodontists for advanced cases.
Periodontal Scaling and Root Planing
Our dental office maintains high standards of care by detecting and treating mild to early cases of gum disease. Treatment includes scaling and root planing, irrigation, and frequent rechecks. More advanced stages of gum disease may be referred to a local periodontist.
3D Digital Impressions
Dr. Stevens’ office is one of the select few offices in Brevard County to integrate 3D digital impressions. By eliminating the traditional impressions used for crowns, bridges, implants, partial and dentures, and bite guards, office visits are now faster, more comfortable, and more accurate!